04 Oct Tips & Tricks to use a Karla Chart
Housed in the same sketchbook style pad as their original counterpart, and printed on the same 200gsm textured card stock, the new all in one Karla makeup charts format features close up prints for eyes and lips, allowing for incredibly detailed designing. The sheets are compatible with all cosmetic pigments and products, even wet glosses. The cover of each chart includes my Pop Art creation to inspire all my fans.
Top Tips When Using All-in-One Karla Charts:
- Highly pigmented cream and powder eye shadows work best on Karla Charts allowing easy blend ability.
- Synthethic, dense make-up brushes work best to apply and blend make-up onto Karla Charts.
- Art Pencils, kohl pencils and gel liners are ideal for lining and defining detail.
- Liquid liner or a fine art pen is perfect for creating the perfect eyelash look!
- When designing lip looks lip liners and lipsticks both work great! If you want to create a glossy look, just simply apply a clear nail polish or a matte clear nail polish for a matte look. This will set the lipstick look at the same time.
- MAC Cosmetics Prep and prime translucent powder is amazing for apply all over your Karla Charts which will fill in the tiny ridges and help any blusher looks look smoother.
Have you tried Karla Charts yet?